I came to this site 2 years ago, thinking I wouldn’t get sucked in. Now it’s to the point I can’t listen to Mozart’s 40th Symphony in G minor, without having the lyrics “Big booty big booty” go through my head.
during a quidditch game the Ravenclaw announcer narrates “and the seeker’s taking a dive, he’s turning down, can he-” before a muggleborn darts in and yells “TURN DOWN FOR WHAT” into the mic and every muggleborn in the entire arena loses their minds
"oh an excellent-" another muggleborn grabs the mic and yells "SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOT SHOT SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!" and there is no hope of recovering the crowd of dancing muggleborns after that
What was the original purpose for this website because something went wrong along the way
- Co-worker: Did you know she's really a guy?
- Mom: Not when I hired her but yes, I am aware now.
- Co-worker: How could you hire someone like that?
- Mom: Easy, she's adorable and more than capable of doing the job.
- Co-worker: Well as a mother, I am appalled that he's allowed to work somewhere with people's children.
- My mom: Listen here lady, that IS someone's child you're talking about. You are an adult. Stop acting like a child. SHE is a wonderful GIRL.
- Co-Worker: Well I just don't feel safe sharing a bathroom with her.
- Mom: Okay, she's transgender, not some kind of sexual predator. She's not going to attack you in the bathroom. She's obviously a better person than you. You know what? Why don't you go complain to management about it because your ignorance and hate is really pissing me off.
- Seriously guys.... My mom is AMAZING.
COME ON PEOPLE, THERE HAS GOT TO BE MORE.
- me: ugh there are people here
there are 7 billion people on the planet and you only interact with like a fraction of a fracton of them in your lifetime. imagine how many incredible friendships or relationships you could have but you’ll never meet or get to know those people